Independent artist and illustrator chasing dreams and imaginative realism. Co-owner and CEO at Faolan’s Pen Publishing, a Kitchener-Waterloo based press that publishes action-packed science fiction and fantasy novels with an eye towards hope in the future.
This quiet corner of the internet is dedicated to my musings on:
- Realism and representational art
- Attention and creative flow
- Identity and sense of self
- Consciousness and reality
- Networks and artificial intelligence
- Dreams and lucid dreaming
- Resilience and chronic illness
Right now I’m stepping back from commercial artwork, and taking a break from (most of) the online world. Outside of my day job running an indie press, I’m re-learning the process of keeping a journal and a sketchbook, and focusing on the technique of drawing and painting.